Friday, February 12, 2016

The reason for this blog's name

...let's see if this works:

 
Getting old sucks

19 years

  
 
26 years




Jake, Joy, & self - 31




Lab stuff - December, 1982




Warlock & Nyerlathotep 




 49 years, just getting over a cold



54 & looking for Castro 




58 and fuzzy 
 


The time is coming soon - 65 years



Well, I tried...



* * * * *

POSTSCRIPT: ...after many years of considering where I really took the wrong choice in the many forks of life, Neanderpundit's post got me thinking again what I could have done to have really 'improved' the outcome; exactly nothing. Falling in love can't be helped. Little did I know what my grandmother had said to me seven years to the month, would come to pass as close to exactly as she alluded it would. ***sigh***

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it."

1 comment: